Sunday 26 July 2015

Lithuanian beauty haul!

Hello Loves ❤️
So I know I promised to update more frequently and I am trying :) although going on holiday for two weeks and having no wifi doesn't help that a lot :D but I am back and I have so much I wanna tell you about.
First I am going to start with a beauty haul because while I was away I gathered  and got few new things to try and re-purchased some of my all time faves as well as that I will include few products that I have purchased just before I left for my trip.So let's get into it shall we??,,.

I know the pic quality is not the best but I am using an iPhone camera so please be bare with me :) Here is a list of all the products that can be seen in the pic above as well as links to those products in case you would like to purchase any of the above.

Essence -fixing compact powder 
Essence -eye shadow
Collection -lasting perfection concealer 
Lorial Paris-telescopic lashes effect
Lorial Paris -telescopic lashes extra black
NYC-eyeshadow quad 
NYC-lip crayon (all nude)
Maybelline- the anti age eye eraser 
Collection-glow (bronzer and highlighter)
Seventeen -high beam highlighter
Collection-eyebrow kit (medium)

So now let's get into the actual things I have purchased while in Lithuania,,.
So first I will tell you that I have received   A perfume seen here by lady gaga as a gift so I am not sure which shop it is from next on here is a Garnier Neo cream deodorant that I love and have previously brought two of the other scents before but completely finished them and now I got the other scent to try and as I expected I love it.
Clinique 3-1 step skin balance kit
Catrice-eyeshadow primer 
Erdesa-Egyptian ground bronzer and a brush 
Carries-absolute rose eyeshadow pack
Miss Dior-sample perfume
 
I am so happy with everything I got and received while on the trip and also not to mention all the beautiful country sites I have seen and I am so greatful and absolutely estonished by everything I still have a clothing haul to get to but that's coming up a bit later in the month.

Thank you for reading if anyone is :D 
Please leave a comment so I know I am not writing this just for myself.

https://instagram.com/girlsonlinexo/
https://mobile.twitter.com/girlsonlinexo
 And my personal insta -@ugneeea

No comments:

Post a Comment