Thursday 2 July 2015

No7 Product review!

Hello Loves,
So today I am going to tell you why you should get up run to boots or superdrug and get these amaizing products that I am going to tell you about.(it's on offer 3 for the price of 2)

I am still a beginner when it comes to skin care and No7 products and I am still experimenting to find the products that most suit my skin and me.
Over time I collected few of the vouchers from boots so I decided it was time to go and treat myself for the summer! So ladies lets get into the review shall we!

First is an eye makeup remover.
If I get lazy I just use wipes that also removes eye makeup,but most days I try to really work on my skin and try to nourish it and that's why I decided to splurge if you would call that and get a bit of an upper brand eye makeup remover this specific one is oil based (which I did not read before using it) so you only need few drops on your cotton ball to take off all your eye makeup off. 
Now oil based products are tricky to learn how to use but once you get the hang of it you will love it.Oil based formula works in a way that it will cover your used product "mascara" and the oils will break down the product and that's when you can easily slide the cotton ball across your eye and the makeup will just rub off onto the cotton ball leaving you makeup free.But what i discovered soon was that the remover totally did almost nothing I had to rub the cotton ball on my eyes for a while and most of the mascara was still on the lashes it also made my eye area sticky and itchy, so I guess I would say try it if you have vouchers and can get this product for half price because it is defenetly not worth the full price.

Next we have a cleanser for sensitive skin as I mentioned before skin care is still new to me so I have never had much experience with it but I swear with this product my skin changed it became much softer, smoother and almost blemish and pimple free! So I was so happy with this product and I would defenetly recommend.

Last but defenetly not least is the soft and gentle toner which is an amazing product it is gentle and I think alcohol free it also has a very subtle fragrance to it.It removes every dirt or makeup particle with a gentile wipe and works wondets for my skin type (which is combination).

Thank for reading
Ugne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment