Saturday 4 April 2015

"All about those nude lips"

Hello Loves💕
Long time no see, I am officially back for good, I will explain why I have been gone and that is because I just had no clue of what should I post firstly I had to go on an emergency trip back to Lithuania for legal reasons so I didn't buy anything :( and I had to save some cash, I am really bad photographer so OOTD/OOTN wasn't an answer as well and I rearly had wifi but before that mainly I just lost all my motivation ,but I am back now stronger than ever :).So let's get this tutorial started.

Essence cosmetics is the line I have always used I personally prefer brands like maybeleen or rimmel london for my foundations and face make up but for things like lipsticks, liners and glosses I see no point on spending £10.So once long time ago I saw a sale for essence lipsticks and bought one to try and from the very first time I fell in love ,the lipstick applied  smoothly , it stayed on even when eating and the lipgloss was not sticky at all which I Looove!And as I was ready to leave Superdrug yesterday I stumbled upon their lipsticks again and an image poped into my head 
This is Demi Lovato and I just love the lips she is rocking in this pic so I decided to try and re-create the same look.
Step one clean your lips and apply chapstick.
Step two apply concealer stripes vertically across your lips.

And then blend blend and blend more. Until you got a smooth surface.
Then apply the essence lipstick and lip gloss.

And boom you got perfect nude lippys to enjoy 💋 :)
The lipstick I used was (no'11 nude love)
And lip gloss was (05 just nude )

I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial and I hope I helped :)

Thank you for reading Ugne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment