Thursday 4 June 2015

I am back!!!!

Hello girl!
I am back from the longest hiatus ever :) I am not going to go into too much detail why I was absent from this blog , but I do feel like I owe you all an apology for not writing anything for soooo long it's just that I had no time and no motivation what so ever , it's not like I stopped caring I just didn't know what to write or if I even wanted to write It was pretty rough ride that is my life for the last couple of month but everything seems to be getting back into their places I am finally feeling okay and I am back on my feet so I can now fully promise to blog much more frequently and more of fun content since summer seemes to be here already more adventure are coming my way and I am defenetly going to blog about it :) Okay so now that I got all that out of me I will be uploading a post about  my health and some tips and tricks on how to start a little bit healthier life style::) enjoy!

Love Ugne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment