Thursday 18 June 2015

So Sorry!

Hello ladies,

As you may have noticed, I haven't been posting here at all.

This is not because I have lost interest, or because I don't want to do it any more, this is not true!

I stopped writing and posting, due to personal reasons and I feel very ashamed that I couldn't make more of an effort to to write one or two posts, as there have been a lot of exciting and new things happening in my life. New products purchased, tried and liked.

I sincerely apologise for abandoning this blog for many months, but hopefully I will get back in to it slowly, knowing I have more time on my hands as the summer has arrived!

Today, I am doing a presentation on something I am passionate about and I thought of this blog. Writing posts helps me to relax and refresh my mind. The minute I typed in to Google 'Girlsonlinexo' and opened the link to this blog, I started to feel butterflies in my belly. I instantly felt guilty for abonding it for so long. I want to apologise to Ugne, my wonderful friend who kept it up and even though she was absent for a while, she still managed to post a few posts, I am so proud of that girl!

So you guys and this blog are my inspiration, my passion and a thing I love to do - write!

From today, you will be seeing more and more posts about various different subjects, from beauty to health which is very important to both me and Ugne.

I hope you do forgive me girls and I promise not to abandon this blog again.



Yours sincerely



Girlsonlinexo (Vaiva)


No comments:

Post a Comment