Sunday 28 December 2014

Bourjois paris - Unifying Powder Healthy Balance 10 Hrs Matt Finish & Natural Healthy Glow

Hello Beauties,

So... I can finally say that I have found the perfect pressed powder for my skin, which makes my face look healthy and glowy, it also gives that airbrushed effect.

The first time I have applied this powder I was instantly satisfied as it just cleared the oily effect the skin sometimes has. What is even more great about this powder, is that you only need to dab a very small amount onto your powder brush to get great coverage.

This powder has a faint fruity smell which is very pleasant when applying, there is no need for the nose scrunching at any time. I have had previous pressed powders which had that distinctive smell to them and it wasn't pleasant to use, even though they were of a good quality. But this powder really impressed me, as I was not able to find any negatives.

Just to let you know, ladies, my skin is quite problematic. I have combination skin, oily T-zone and dry cheeks and nose and so it is very hard for me to find good cosmetics to suit my skin type. And even though this product doesn't specify the skin type it is for, it definitely suits mine, which I am over the moon about.

The quality of this product is very rich and it is very long lasting. I don't have to worry about my skin absorbing the foundation and leaving no traces of it when on a night out and being sweaty from dancing the night away. This is probably one of the biggest nightmares of ours for when we're on a night out. Applying this powder will reassure you for the whole night you are out that you will have flawless looking skin and will look beautiful and glowy.


If you have any specific questions about this product, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment section and all of them will be answered sincerely.

You can also find us on Instagram - www.instigram.com/girlsonlinexo

Please comment, review & follow.

Girls Online (Vaiva) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment