Tuesday 30 December 2014

The Lush "squeaky green"shampoo bar

Hello loves,
So here i am writing my review on the Lush product that i got few days ago!💕
As i said before it is a shampoo but in a bar soap form, when I got it I was very skeptical about it as I thought it would not lather up properly and it would be very hard to use.BUT when I used it for the first time I could not believe myself it was absolutely a dream to use very easy to apply and lathers up perfectly the hair becomes soft and it gives a chance for your natural hair to show :) I usually have very wavy and knotted hair after I wash them and when I brush them out they become frizzy and it just looks horrible , after using the lush shampoo they were soft had bouncy waves and when I brushed them out they were easy to work with and had up to 70% less frizz.
Here are few pics of after-




Sorry no make-up here but "could not be bothered" it was Sunday which is lazy day for me usually :).

Here is a pic from a handbook they give at lush and it's all about the shampoo I got the ingredients and how they work on you hair and scalp.



Hope you all enjoyed 💕
You can find us at- www.instagram.com/girlsonlinexo
Thanks for reading
Ugne xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment