Wednesday 31 December 2014

London Calling...

So....

Me and my other half decided to hit Oxford street the day before New Year's Eve and I have to say it wasn't so bad... There are still lots of SALES in all of the shops, up to 50% so I had a really good look around to see what's on, as I am planning on going on a BIG shopping spree the first day or the second of 2015...

I have hit that point in life where I need to renew my wardrobe and I just got paid, which means there's loads of money to spend!!! :)

To be honest with you all, I ten to shop for every season, it has become like a ritual, I have to get new clothes every season, which I think is quite good. You renew yourself every 3 months and a bit of change is always healthy. I mean, I still wear pieces of clothing which I have purchased something like 3,4,5 years ago and they still fit me and in very good condition. But shopping makes me happy and satisfied, so why not do it! 

Of course, going with my other half means I don't get to walk around the women's section a lot, more around men's which isn't the best, but I didn't mind as I wasn't planning on purchasing anything anyway. As he is very picky, he couldn't find anything that he likes, which means walking for couple of hours and visiting quite a few different shops was for nothing, but then him being nice, decided to take me for dinner at Ed's Diner, Girls, if you never have been to Ed's Diner, please, please go and enjoy a delicious lunch. Ed's Diner is an American style diner with a delicious menu, free soft drink re-fills and amazing deserts. The interior is retro and very cosy and the staff are very polite. If you live in London, there is one at Bond Street and one at Picadilly Circus right by the M&M's World, these are the only two I know in central London.

To finish off the great day out, we met up with a group of our friends at Westminster where the London Eye is and went to the arcade as it was FREEEZING out there. Of course on the way, we had to take some pictures of the beautiful night lights of the city and ourselves (selfies) with the famous landmarks. 

As this was the day before the New Year's Eve and as we all know every year on December 31 when the clock strikes 00:00 the fireworks at the London Eye go off for almost 10 minutes. The organisers were preparing the London Eye for tonight's show and it was very cool to look at, as the Eye was covered in many different colours and lasers, we did take a few snaps with different coloured London Eye, but as it was severely cold  we all wanted to get home as soon as possible, so we went to find the nearest station which was Enbankment (which was open and working) and headed home...


Here is a few snaps that were taken throughout the whole day we were out...

















I hope you enjoyed reading this blog :)

Please review, comment and follow

You can also find us on Instagram - instagram.com/girlsonlinexo

Vaiva (Girls Online) xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment