Sunday 1 February 2015

Clean Make-up Brushes!!!

Hey Girls,

I am very excited about this product and cannot wait to tell you about it!

Sooo.. I have had make-up brushes for a long time now, w7, Body Shop and now Real Techniques, but I guess I have never cleaned them very thoroughly and I used to use make-up remover to clean it. WRONG!!!

From the moment I purchased Real Techniques make-up brushes I just wanted to treat them right and have clean brushes regularly. Being smart enough I have rummaged through the whole drug store until I found THE make-up brush cleaner and of course it was from No7!

When I got home I instantly went up to my room and got out my make up brushes and started the process. I am not sure if all make-up brush cleansers work the same way, but the way this No7 cleanser works is by soaking a cloth or paper towel with the product and running the brush across the soaked cloth or paper towel. You will instantly see the result and they are amazing! Don't forget to wait for the bristles to dry before applying make-up with it.


Review, comment and follow! :)

Girls Online (Vaiva) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely hate cleaning my brushes and put it off for so long. Think I need to invest in a cleaner like this... haha. Also, I am loving the Real Techniques brushes at the moment. I've only started using them recently but wish I had bought them ages ago!

    http://sugarplumposts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every girl should have Real Technique brushes, at least one of them. We want to have the whole collection and as we saw in the drugstore they have a new line of Real Techniques brushes which look glamorous and amazing! And we guess cleaning them is vital not only for keeping them clean to keep them in a good condition longer, but also, that we don't put our dead skin cells back on to our flawless and clean skin!

    Girls Online xoxo

    ReplyDelete