Sunday 15 February 2015

Garnier facial scrub!

Hello Loves💕
I am so sorry I haven't been uploading lately I guess I was busy with college and kind of lost motivation but I am back! And I am gonna try to upload as regulary as I can since I have few week off college (half term) and I have a lot of time on my hands!
Alrighty then let's get with the topic, which for today is skin care as I talked before I have combination skin which for me means having oily T zone and the rest of the face is dry and flaky. Since I looked more into my skin care I've realised what products I like which I don't and which is my must haves for certain months or days (you know girly stuff) soooo!!,, I have used many scrubs before such as Clean and Clear morning burst the yellow and the green one :) and those were introduced to me by my mother (thank you) because she takes care of her skin greatly so I try to follow.After using those for quate a while I stopped using any scrub at all due to the fact that one girl pointed out in my class like that I have very shiny skin which was due to the fact that I used that scrub in the morning since I did not wear any make-up I was 12 or 11 at that time I kind of got very shy after that comment and thought that maybe I shouldn't  use this scrub anymore. I started to use the scrub again like years later and I loved the feeling again I fell in love again I guess :) by then I started wearing a little mascara and blush so i loved the feeling of having clean and clear skin again.
Now to the point!!! This scrub is by Garnier ahh I just love Garnier products they have not disappointed me yet and I hope they never will! This specific scrub can be used daily because it does not contain any harsh chemical well I would say differently since it includes salicylic acid which I work with in the lab and it is harmfull chemical and is only handeled in the fume cupboard. But what I mostly love about this scrub is that the scrub leaves your skin feeling soft and clean just after one wash the scrub itself is not harsh becaue the little beads are tiny and never irritate your skin but the formula within the cream has very minty affect which irritates my eyes a little but other then that I dearly love this product and Garnier line for skin care in general.
Ladies you must try this if you are looking for good and affective scrub!!

Please like comment and follow us!
Girlsonlinexo/Instagram 
@girlsonlinexo/twitter
Girlsonlinexo/Facebook 
Girlsonlinexo/tumblr
Ugne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment