Monday 16 February 2015

Maybe it's Baby Lips! Review

Hey Girlies!

As most you know, it's been quite a while since Maybelline has launched their Baby Lips brand for moisturising lip balms.

It will not come as a surprise to any of you probably, as you all have tried these lip balms, but personally I think they are the most amazing and probably the most mosturising lip balms I have ever tried. It is definetly the product that 90% of women/ladies/girls love and re-purchase and correct me if I'm wrong here.

Those of you who haven't tried this line of lip balms by Maybelline, you are missing out! I think every girl/woman needs one of these in her bag/purse especially at this time of the year, when lips easily become chapped. So... moving on, those of you who haven't had a chance to try this product, please do as it does it's job 100%. I have been using this product since the last month of fall and I intend to use it probably for the rest of my life! I am that loyal to Baby Lips LOL

On the serious note again, this product is amazing, you can get them in different colours and scents. They have a large variety to choose from, from bright shades such as red or fusia pink to neon colours and clear ones, as well as nude and shimmery shades. If you have really dry and chapped lips, Maybelline have a line of Baby Lips Dr Rescue which has extra moisture and they are very rich, they kind of have a smell of peppermint and tee trea. I personally have a Dr Rescue lip balm for the darker days in the colour Nude, as you never know when a real crisis might hit your beautiful and sensitive lips. After applying it, it instantly leaves your lips very soft and smooth and healthy.

I do recommend this product to all of my friends and I will probably swear by this lip balm more than others and I will also recommend this to you guys, our readers and viewers

You can never go wrong with Baby Lips lip balms!! :)

Here is my collection ladies and many more additions to it!
 
Review, share and comment! :)
 
Girls Online (Vaiva) xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment