Tuesday 17 February 2015

Mini Essence Haul!

Hey lovely readers,
I have watched many vlogs and read many blogs and I have come to notice that a lot of vloggers/bloggers really do like Essence cosmetics.
I have recently come across a make-up stall in Wilkinsos (for those who live in UK) for Essence cosmetics and I got soooo excited! Of course half of the make-up was gone (probably because it's soo good) , but I did manage to find some interesting products which I will use in the future.
I picked up six items, which may seem a lot, but really it wasn't as the items were only small. Soo, first of all I picked up three nail polishes, a 'Glow in The Dark' top coat, probably for when I'm going out clubbing or something similar. I then picked up this chameleon bronze that has a little green in it and red, it looks amazing in the bottle, I haven't tried it as of yet, because I am trying to grow my nails and make them stronger by using Eveline branded nail polish ( I will leave a photo of it and will write a review after probably a month). And the third nail polish I picked up was in deep green, maybe forest green? I am very bad at describing colours, but you will find a picture below which you can take a look at.
I then saw a sponge similar to what pressed powders sometimes have, which was designed for removing nail varnish, in the package it says 'no cotton pads needed', which I instantly assumed that it is re-usable and very handy to have especially if you run out of cotton pads. I did test it the first day I purchased it and I have to say, I was quite disappointed as it didn't clean the nail varnish off instantly and you had to rub your nail with the soaked sponge for quite some time before everything came off. However, I am not saying no to this sponge as of yet, becase it might be that my nail varnish remover is old and it's not as strong as it is supposed to be.
Moving on, I purchased some nail stickers, some gold and silver nail studs which came in a star shape, little round stud and a square stud. I have not tried these out of yet, but once I do I will post it here.
Lastly, I purchased one of my must have items and most favourite item, which was 'all about matt!' oil control paper, which collects oil from your face when you dab the paper on to it. It comes in a pack of 50 and its very handy when going out clubbing or for day-to day use, I always carry it in my handbag or purse!
So here is my mini Essence haul and please see the pictures below to see how the products look like.

Please review, comment and follow :)

Girls Online (Vaiva) xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment