Monday 23 February 2015

Coconut power!

Hello Loves๐Ÿ’•
So today I wanna have a little girly chat with y'all about coconut oil and why I love it so much.. I've heard about this oil on YouTube from various people and I never had the courage to buy it myself because I though oh well I can do the same thing with olive oil which includes home made masks and healthy treats but about two weeks ago Vaiva dragged me into this shop which I don't remember the name for it but it had products for women like for hair skin and also make up and she was buying coconut oil and I said what do you use it for??? And she told me this amaizing trick for a hair mask where you simply rub the coconut oil in your palms to warm it up into a liquid form and then you just apply it all over your hair just soak your hair with this oil.And I finally tryed it and guess what I LOVE It!!!!! It cleans your scalp and your hair it puts moisture back to the ends of your hair and gives an amaizing over all affect. Now moving on to the DIY mask the things you will need-
Coconut oil (there are 100 of viarities out there)

Towels to wrap you hair.

Shampoo to wash out the mask.

I personally love this one ๐Ÿ’•

And a wide tooth comb to get all the tangles out after you wash your hair!

So let's get started with the mask simply take around 4 tsp of coconut oil and melt it in the microwave just make sure you do it in like 10s intervals since coconut oil is solid at room temperature but has a melting point just a little above 35•C and the amount you melt depends on the lenght of the hair you have I personally used all the oil I melted since I have pretty long hair., Next brush out your hair so there is no tangles left and the method you apply the oil is up to you pretty much since you can starts massaging it to the scalp and work your way down or vise versa but this is how I like to do it i simply split my hair down the middle and I have no layers in my hair so it is pretty much all same lenght and then I devide each section into little sections and start to apply the oil from the end to the scalp when I have done all the little sections I then grab what is left of the oil and apply it on the scalp and massage it in (gently) plus you don't wanna rub it in too hard because that could cause your scalp to release even more oil and trust me we don't want that :D Now when you have applied the oil and rubbed it in flip your hair upside down and wrap it in a towel put your timer for 30 mins and do what ever needs to be done personally I like to pick up around my room :) sing and slightly dance :D and when 30 mins have passed wash your hair with shampoo and I personally do it 2 times since when you wash it once you can see the oils coming out with the foam so I like to do it twice for best results :) and then you can let it air dry or blow dry it and enjoy your new shiny some what healthy hair ๐Ÿ’•
With love Ugne

Hope you enjoy and try it out :* 
Girlsonlinexo



No comments:

Post a Comment