Sunday 1 February 2015

Monthly Favourites!!!

Hello girls!

I hope you all had a very nice week and I am very sorry that I haven't been posting as much as I used to. My work has got on top of me and I know it's not an excuse, but that's the reason I have been slacking a little bit, however I am back now and I promise I will not slack as much. LOL

I have been waiting for a whole month to share my two most favourite products of January with you girls! I will write a brief review on both of the items. I know there are only two items, but they are the two items I completely fell in love with and will be re-purchasing or have done so already.

The first item I swear by is my No7 Foam Cleanser for all types of skin. To tell you the truth, this was a trial and error as some people would say. My mum had purchased this product for herself a long time ago and when I say a long time ago, probably about a year and a half ago or maybe two years ago. Me as being so curious I tried it once and it felt like a miracle instantly as my skin became very smooth and felt very clean. So from then on I have been purchasing this item over and over again and I literally cannot live without it any more. It doesn't make your skin oily or dry and I do have very complicated skin so this product is just perfect! For you ladies in the UK, if you do want to purchase this item you can just visit Boots (drug store) and purchase it from the No7 counter or just at the skincare shelves, I did walk past them yesterday and I saw this magical elixir for beautiful skin.


My number two on the favourite's list is the Maybelline Colour Elixir in 720 Nude Illusion. First of all I have come across this amazing liquid lipstick by accident as I was scanning through the beauty section in Boots (uk biggest drug store). I was actually looking at all the lipsticks as I was looking for a perfect nude shade. So, what I did is I tried it on my hand as I never apply tester lipsticks on my lips, you never know what's on them, so it's better to do it on your hand instead. I fell in love with this one and dropped it in my shopping basket, so when I got home I realised I got the wrong shade, I got it in 725 I think it's called Caramel Illusion. However, I loved this shade too so I kept it and used it, but as I visited the drugstore yesterday AGAIN I purchased the shade 720 and was very happy about it. I even apply it when I am just relaxing at home. What a freak LOL but I just love it too much!! Okay, so the consistency of these liquid lipsticks is very thick and when you unscrew the applicator there is A LOT of the product on the applicator, but I just wipe it on the bottle neck as I definitely don't need as much! The way I apply it is I go over and over again a few times to even out the product and just to let you know, the coverage or the pigmentation, however you want to call it, is absolutely amazing. Even with a little bit of product it does the job and I wear it everywhere!!! It stays on the lips for a reasonable amount of time, I mean it's nude so it's not so noticeable if it does wear off, even if it doesn't feel as sticky  the product is still on your lips. I would definitely recommend this product if you like a nude shiny lip, I think I will definitely be trying out all the colours in the Colour Elixir line as it truly does have amazing shades.

725 Caramel Illusion on the left and 720 Nude Illusion on the right.

Review, comment & follow.

Girls Online (Vaiva) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment