Monday 26 January 2015

SKIN therapy (review)

Hello Loves💕
Lately I've been kind of obsessed  with my skin care and not too long ago I've stumbled upon two products from SKIN therapy-

It is a toner and a cleanser made for sensitive skin, that should have been the first clue as to why I should have never gotten this product. Sadly it does not work for me at all the cleanser is so creamy and heavy that my skin is unable to absorb it and it just kind of leaves residue of my make-up all over my skin so then I use the toner well that was a big disappointment as well it does not help at all it's like rubbing water and not a toner it does not remove the residue of the cleanser and it leaves my skin feeling sticky and not in good condition at all, it has not caused any break outs (thank God) but I have stopped using these products unless I am only in reach of them and only then I use the toner but I really try not to. Now I have nothing against this product it's just simply not for me and not for my skin type.I truly do not remember how much they were but I think they were around £3 each.If you have combination skin and very tough skin I would highly recommend not purchasing these products and if you are looking for any good skin care products check out my previous blogs for advice and help.
Thank you for reading 
Follow, like and comment 
Girls online (Ugne xo)




No comments:

Post a Comment