Friday 16 January 2015

9 pieces of clothing every girl "should have"


Hello loves 💕
So recently I've been having troubles with  what I should be wearing  , since it's been getting much colder here in London,  I decided to put this little post together to tell you , what every girl should have in her closet per say the staple pieces that go together and you can quickly pick out your outfit if you are in a rush. 
First i think its essential to have a leather jacket
A lether jacket is a simple choice to throw  over a jumper or a sweater and it will keep you a bit warmer.
Next I chose these "skinny jeans" I think to have a blue and black pair in your closet will never hurt you and if you are in a rush you can just throw on jeans T-shirt and a leather jacket and bam the outfit is on point :)
So here are few tank tops that I think girls should have a simple white and a bit more dressy one such as the one on the left that is a cropped top and also a lacy material.
" Little black dress" I think the title speaks for it self if you have a party to attend make the dress more casual with tights black flats and a blaser for work and after just jump into you little heel booties and a leather jacket and rock 'n' roll I bet all eyes will be on you.
Talking about blazers here is few I liked

They look smart on any women and you will look presentible for a job interview or a speacial presentation at work.

And now let's move on to shoes I have picked 2 pairs that are essential
Personally I buy shoes as the seasons of the year goes but as Gabriele would say girl can never have enough shoes :).


Thank you for reading 
Please comment , follow and like
Our Instagram is -Girlsonlinexo.instagram.com
Out twitter is- 
@Girlsonlinexo

Ugne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment