Monday 12 January 2015

Miracle for tangled hair!

Hello lovely ladies!

I want to share a secret with you. A miracle hair brush which makes your hair shine and de-tangle in no time!

Have you heard of Tangle Teezer? If yes then you already know that this brush works wonders on your hair.

Also, I can speak from experience of having long, thin blond hair, which has a tendency of tangling, a lot and when I mean a lot, I mean A LOT! Especially, having my hair out was so much hassle because as soon as I left the house I could feel humongous knots on the back of my head ant neck. I have tested an enormous amount of hair brushes to see which one is best suited for my hair, but there was never a brush who could fully do the job. All the brushes I have used in the past would pull my hair out, leave it oily, brake the ends, would take a long, long time to brush out my tangled hair and of course it was very painful.

I have always used hair brushes with natural hair bristles or wooden bristles, but it would hurt my scalp and as I have mentioned, never do the job fully. All those brushes were really tiring my hair out and it was braking a lot, meaning when I brushed my hair I would have various length single hairs on my clothes remaining.

After some time, I have noticed a trend on Instagram about the Tangle Teezer hair brush and all the good reviews about it just attracted me straight away.

So let me start, first by saying that Tangle Teezer hair brush was invented to de-tangle hair and it worked. The magical bristles of the brush work their wonders when they're in action of brushing the hair. The brush's bristles are in an interesting pattern and different length and this is probably what is amazing about the job that it does.

However, a lot of people say that it looks like a dog's brush, it really does, but the wonders it does I would have to be crazy not to buy it ever again! This brush not just de-tangles your hair, but it also massages your scalp while your brushing your hair as it stimulates the circulation of your blood  and gives your hair an incredible shine, I have to say, after using this brush for a few months now, I have noticed a major difference in my ends, they don't brake as much any more and they look super healthy, even though I haven't cut my ends in about three-four months now.

This hair brush can be used on wet hair and dry hair without pulling it out, please don't be frighten by this, as it really doesn't pull your hair out and I find it much better to brush it when my hair is wet, because it is much easier to deal with my hair the next day, if I sleep with wet hair or the same day when it's dry.

Also, a good tip for you girls, on how to brush your hair properly.
My nan has always taught me to brush my hair in a specific way, as I had very fine hair when i was a little girl and short hair and I used to get jealous of other girls who had super long hair. So my nan always used to say to me, "You have to brush your hair the way I have taught you to, if you want long hair" and I never quite listened to her, because I always wanted to brush it out as quickly as possible, even though it hurt me a lot and I used to pull out large chunks of my hair.

So, getting to the tip (which I use now, myself). The way to brush your hair without pulling it is you have to brush it from your ends and make your way up to the top, it might take a little while longer, but trust me girls, it's the best way. You will notice a difference after a few tries.

You can purchase two types of Tangle Teezer hair brush, one is an original size brush and another one is a Compact Styler (which is great to carry in your purse or clutch as it is smaller), also, the colour variety just blows my mind, because you can get them in any colour and the Compact Stylers are a bit more stylish as in the colours and design.


This is the larger sized brush in Pink, it is the same one that I use at home.


This is the Compact Styler which I purchased before Christmas for myself so I could carry it in my purse or handbag,also as you can see this has a little protector which protects the bristles froom bending and for a Secret Santa, it was actually for one of my dearest friends and she LOVED it!



Here are different colours that you can purchase these brushes in, also the Compact Styler comes in a leopard print!!!


This is a picture of me happily brushing my hair with this beauty! My Gold Compact Styler! :)

By the way, girls, you can purchase these in Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, most of the hairdressers and of course Ebay, where I purchased mine, they all came in original packaging and they were new.


If you have any further questions about this miracle worker, please leave it in the comments below.

Review, comment and follow!

Instagram: girlsonlinexo
Twitter:  @Girlsonlinexo

Girls Online (Vaiva) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment