Wednesday 14 January 2015

"The body shop" Camomile make-up remover!

Hello loves 💕
So as I mentioned before I don't like to sleep with make-up on, so therefore I like to use many different make-up removers and I have tried a lot before but I think I found my holy grail with this product-
I can personally say I have used the Vitamin E face cleanser for year and I used to remove my eye make-up with it too, but not too long ago I went into the body shop to pick up the same Vitamin E  face cleanser but this lovely lady that worked in the shop stopped me and asked if I was looking for something new. I briefly told her that I've been using this product for my face and eyes and she looked confused and that is when she told me to try out this Camomile make-up remover that is formulated for eyes so it is more gentle and uses less harsh chemicals than the one I used to use previously.What I love about The Body Shop is that they are known for fair trade and not testing their products on animals and they use mainly organic ingrediants which is what makes the products a tad bit more pricy so for this product I paid £8 and you get 250ml and about a 2month use out of it I share this with my mum so for me it lasts a bit less :).Now if you are not a fan of The Body Shop or if simply it is unavailable in your area another product that I love and use to take of my make-up is the Garnier micellar water formula-
I have talked about this product in my previous posts and I love it.Both of these products eventually do the same job of taking off your make-up but they both have different benefits for your skin.This is priced at £3.99 at Savers or about £5.59 in other drug stores.

Thank you for reading 
Please comment, follow and like
You can also see us at Instagram -Girlsonlinexo/Instagram
@Girslonlinexo for Twitter
Ugne xo


No comments:

Post a Comment