Tuesday 20 January 2015

Maybelline Master Duo Eyeliner

Hola!

First of all, let me just start this off by saying that I am not a fan of eye-liners and not a "Cat Eye" pro, but I am willing to warm up to this idea and learn how to do the perfect 'Cat Eye look'.
As you may guess from previous posts, us Girls Online we like to shop at our favourite drug store 'Boots' and not long ago I made a visit for some other essentials but definitely not an eye-liner. I was just strolling along the make-up counters and was checking out new products, when I came across Maybelline's Master Duo eye-liner, it's a liquid eye-liner with a wand applicator....


 Let's just say that I was quite impressed as the applicator was very different from the usual ones (in a good way), the applicator looked like it would do the job easier when drawing a 'Cat Eye' or just a simple line. I also applied the product on the back of my hand and it looked like it would do the job as the consistency of the liquid felt and looked very promising. So, as already you may have guessed I purchased the eye-liner and I didn't use it for about a month.. Well this is because I don't use eye-liner and I am afraid of using it, which is very silly, I know...

So, for some reason yesterday I got a huge urge to try out the eye-liner and this time, properly try it out and all I have to say is that I was very disappointed. I literally wasted about £6 or £7.. The wand which I really liked in the beginning did what it was supposed to do, with this wand I was able to draw a thicker and a thinner line with just a turn of the wand. However, the liquid dried quickly and with only one stroke it was impossible to fully cover the line, it would leave streaks and it would dry too quickly, meaning that going over the the existing line would cake up and the substance would crumble, even though the eyeliner came of very easily which is always a positive, it's also good when it comes off easily with a make-up wipe not by rubbing your eye with fingers... For me this product was a big NO NO!

So I will upload some pictures below, so that you guys can see how the product looks.






No comments:

Post a Comment