Monday 26 January 2015

Skinology toner (review)

Hello Loves💕
So today I am going to talk about a product that I dearly love and going to be re-purchasing soon.It's a "Skinology" toner-
It is a very strongly fragranced toner and  one it is not recommended for sensitive skin , because it is highly to cause irritation or break out your skin.So for my skin type which is combination and very rough it was the perfect product , short story behind it.I was just starting to look into getting a toner and a cleanser and I did not think much about it when I got it, I think it was £0.98 and I though it was good enough for the start.I then tried it out and it made my skin cleaner than it was ever before, but the only problem is that It can kind of dry your skin out , so if you don't use any moisturizer that may cause further problems.But over all it is an amaizing product for begginers and anyone who is on a budget.

Thank you for reading!
P.s sorry it is such a short review but collge is taking a toll  on me :) more posts should be coming shortly.
Please feel free to comment, like and review our social media! The links are at the top of our blog.
Girls Online (Ugne xo)

No comments:

Post a Comment