Friday 9 January 2015

Ombré hair care routine

Hello loves 💕
Since I have ombré hair a lot of people usually ask me how I look after my hair, since I got them done in 2012 winter and the ombré is still visible till today, i usually like to just say that I cut my ends regularly and that I condition my ends very well,., But there is a whole lot more that goes into the care than just those two simple steps :),
I first like to brush my hair before I actually wash them , because it will make it easier to brush them out later.Next I apply shampoo to my hair since my hair is on the longer side I requare a bit more shampoo which means I change out my shampoo regularly at the moment my two of the favourites are the lush squeaky green.
Or the Pantene light weight vitamin E formulated shampoo.
Personally I was never a fan of Pantene brand because I have sensitive scalp and after using the Pantene some years ago my scalp became irritated and itchy so I just decided that this specific formula that the brand is using is just not for me, so when recently i was looking for shampoo I stumbled into this in my bathroom (my parents had purchased this product) I decided to be a big girl and give Pantene brand another shot and guess what it is an amaizing shampoo it is light does not weight down your hair what so ever and it is really easy to lather up , which only helps since I don't have to rub my scalp to get the product to lather up.
Next when it cornes to conditioner I usually like to choose something that has a lot of moisture present formulas like the "KEUNE" brand or at the moment I am using this-
 which is a simple but very creamy conditioner I only apply this on the ends of my hair two times a week since I wash my hair every other day I usually apply a pea size amount and spread it all over my hair but every two or three days I would apply  a good amount  of the conditioner on the ends of my hair and leave it to set for 3-4 min and then rinse it out throughly.I some times use a hair mask but I usually use a homemade one and not the ones that are sold in the supermarkets.
Next step to my hair care is the heat control I personally have very wavy and knotted hair so when I wash and let it air dry and then brush it out I usually end up with a frizz ball on my head which is never a good look :) , so I try to wash my hair ,brush them out with a wide tooth comb and then let it air dry which makes it easier to control the frizz I try not to blow dry or straighten my hair on a daily basis for the common reasons such  as damage i already bleached my hair i don't want more damage being done. But incase i do decide to heat style my hair i then apply a good amount of this oil to the ends-
So that is kind of the major part to my hair care I try to get regular cuts every three to six months and as I mentioned above I try to stay away from using heat stylers here a few snaps of how my ombre is done I don't have a good and clear Image but I hope you can see at lest a bit of how they look-
I hope you guys enjoy reading this and hopefully get some helpful tips and tricks on how to take care of your hair.

Please follow, comment and subscribe
Girls online (Ugne) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment