Saturday 24 January 2015

Revolution Make-up London

Hello Loves💕
So I wanna start of by saying that I am personally not a big fan of eye shadows ,they tend to crease and rub off after just few hours of wear!
So last Christmas I was looking around for gifts and I stumbled upon this eye shadow palette-
It looked very nice and the shades look very similar to the "Naked palette" so I did few swatches in the shop and decided to get it as a gift :) But,.. Soon enough my curiosity got to me and I opened the package and tried the shades on my self and wow girls!!,, I Loved it!!! Although it is somewhat shimmery nudes I still love it because these shades are mat-

And the black is so pigmented it actually really shocked me because this palette was £3 and I just though it will be like dark grey when I applied it turns out I was wrong :D and the color is full of bright pigment.
Here is all of the swatches from the palette-

 I would defently recommend this palette to any girl ,because if you are not a fan of eye shadows give it a try and you may just fall in love with it! Also the shadow stays on the eye lid all day without creasing or absorbing into your skin.
I tried a bit of an edgy look with this palette this is how it came out!
It may not be clear enough image but I did kind of winged eye shadow look :) and it stayed all day only washed off when I went to the pool and forgot to take off my make-up :)!!!

This palette is by-REVOLUTION makeup London 

Thank you for reading! 
Don't forget to check out our discount code for-

 Girls online (Ugne xo)

No comments:

Post a Comment