Sunday 15 February 2015

GARNIER!!

Hello Loves💕
Sooooo!! I am gonna talk about a product by Garnier again!! :))) oh well by now you know how much I love it so I can skip straight to the part of where I give you full details of the product and today I am gonna talk about this-
So this is a moisturizer or day cream :) I use this before applying my make up and before I go to bed so judge all you want I use this daily and nightly and there is a reason for it ,,,., because it is so hydrating in the morning it helps my make -up to stay on for longer and to help protect my skin as for night it hydrates my skin and makes it soft and moisturized and full of energy I guess that's a weird combination but I am bad at describing things :D., This cream is very light and my skin takes forever to absorb creams like I mean once I applied body lotion and in the morning i still had layer of it on my skin even though I applied a tiny amount and rubbed it in very well,, so before buying this product I was skeptical at first but I took in on a hunch that it will work and one thing that influenced that was that the box with the cream weighted like bearly anything it was so light which means the cream will be light and it was true!! I will defenetly be repurchasing this product!

Please comment like follow
Girlsonlinexo/Instagram
@girlsonlinexo/twitter
 Ugne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment